Bubble Brothers - Cork wine merchants
Monday, January 15, 2007
  Splash! in the coffee The wretched new Blogger is so greedy for cookies, it has just snarfed my first attempt at this post without so much as a burp of thanks. So here, without any of the loving care of version one, it is.

We sell the excellent Cork-roasted coffees of John Gowan, and drink them ourselves.

We also sell something to go with that cup of coffee: delicious, soft, yielding but not quite chewy, honey+hazelnut+almond, not the explosively brittle hard kind, amaretti, which come to us via, but not from, our suppliers of Moscato d'Asti (another ideal beverage complement), Borgo Maragliano. Here they are, and I know there's nothing about this video that couldn't be improved; you don't need to tell me:



Pastries and coffee infallibly remind me of Slim Gaillard's Dunkin' Bagel, of which, if you've a mind to, you can hear a snatch here, at Amazon.

I am warming up to a little post on 'five things you don't know about me', as encouraged by Kieran at Ice Cream Ireland, by mentioning that I once played a gig with Slim. He called me his drum buddy - so much hipper than pretending to need to learn each pick-up band member's name - and the whole thing was a crazy privilege.

Labels: , , , ,

 




<< Home
Importers and distributors of wine, champagne, sake, and other good things besides, via Cork, Ireland.

FIND OUT MORE AT THE BUBBLE BROTHERS WEBSITE - CLICK HERE



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]