Bubble Brothers - Cork wine merchants
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
  I bet not one of you ignorant blackguards knows what a Yeat is The title, before anyone takes offence, is my garbled recollection of what Joe's comment here helpfully reminds me is an episode from Spike Milligan's war memoirs.

Just to let you know that I'd dearly love to go and listen to Paul Muldoon (that's the Blogorrah link again) lecturing on Yeats at UCC this afternoon. Can't see I'm going to manage it though. Grrr.

If you're able and willing to go, here's the link to the UCC page.

Labels: , , , ,

 


Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Importers and distributors of wine, champagne, sake, and other good things besides, via Cork, Ireland.

FIND OUT MORE AT THE BUBBLE BROTHERS WEBSITE - CLICK HERE



Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]